Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/system.php on line 61

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/config.php on line 48
junky lyrics brockhampton The Widower Pbs, Duran Duran - Come Undone Female Singer, How Do I Pay My Gas Bill Online, Christina Moses Age, Sushi Umi Hours, Northline Speedway Calendar 2019, Uses Of Voltmeter, Southern Company Mississippi Power, Cost Of Sales Formula In Excel, Fairburn, Ga Crime Rate, Ty Simpkins Parents, How To Draw A Realistic Submarine, Jason Mcleod Goldsmith, Energy In Physics, Fairview Cemetery Map, Ship Meaning Anime, International Women's Day 2020 Theme, Manistee River Canoe Rental, Qsuper Taleo, Symbols Of Labor, Tom Seaver No-hitter 1978 Box Score, How To Pronounce Column, Netherlands En Español Que País Es, Taking Chance True Story, Is Hyphy Dead, Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives 123movies, Lumen Learning, Canoe Rental Ottawa, Thomas Edward Lawrence, Aimswebplus Progress Monitoring, " />

junky lyrics brockhampton

Written by on . Posted in Uncategorized

It's kinda sick and I was born in 1996 and I would do it all again Jump off the roof like I do what I want I need an exorcism And now I'm speedin', swervin' I say shit when I rap and y'all niggas barely listen And my legs off and Break the wheel, cop the steel, hold my niggas down (go ahead now) My momma don't even recognise me And now I'm hearin' voices But don't treat lady right, but they be sayin' like "just the tip" I hate these shady folk, that want it ladylike I hate these hospitals and police and the smell of death, all that Feelin' like a goner, put my life in locker I get my 9-9, I don't own one, hit the store to blow your brains off 'Cause not enough niggas rap and be gay Niggas run in your house, they know you doin' dirty Both so submissive, take turns dominating, the light has been faded Where I come from, niggas get called "faggot" and killed Why don't you take that mask off? I took some steps to be a bigger person I ain't trippin', I'm on a mission Delete my tweets 'cause I'm ashamed of being a fuckin' Simpson Where I come from, niggas get called "faggot" and killed, Twistin' on that syrup ‘til I hear crackin’ sounds, Twistin' on that syrup ‘til I hear crack, crack, crack, I took an eighth of them shrooms and now I'm hearin' voices, I took like two of them pills, I can't remember nothing, I ain't under control, I'm losin' motor function, Feelin' like a goner, put my life in locker, If I had the option, I would do it all again, My mom's no alcoholic, she just wanna drown her sorrows, I hate these shady folk, that want it ladylike, And yeah you mad 'cause she ain't fuck, mad 'cause she ain't suck, Here to catch ya slip up, wish you could just rewind, Respect my mother, 'spect my sister, 'spect these women, boy, I get my 9-9, I don't own one, hit the store to blow your brains off, Man on the moon, I'm marooned, I ain't trippin', I'm on a mission, NEW MEME TIME MEGAMIX V: EVERYONE'S FINAL SOUNDCLOWN MASHUP by Maniac Pop. Twistin' on that syrup ‘til I hear crackin’ sounds (Go 'head, now) 'Cause they don't deserve it Time to not fuck up, thought you were just lucked up But when I dream, I'm smashing on a lana Uh, no hands with the stunts And yeah you mad 'cause she ain't fuck, mad 'cause she ain't suck When I cut the veil, I do not think 'bout diplomas Is it homophobic to only hook up with straight niggas? I look you in your eyes, say, "Fuck you, are you fuckin' stupid?" I bleach my hair because these bitches all about they bitchin' And, yeah, you mad 'cause she ain't fuck, mad 'cause she ain't suck Break the wheel, pack the steel, hold my niggas down In “JUNKY,” the boy-band raps (and sings) about several inner demons that they face, including homophobia and confronting one’s own sexuality, drug abuse, wasted education, sexism, and suicidal thoughts. It's very scary, my momma don't even recognize me Break, break, break the steel, hold my niggas down I need an exorcism I just want to appeal to my dad and my cousins (again) Jump off the roof like I do what I want You know, like closet niggas, masc-type Break the wheel, pack the steel, hold my niggas down I ain't trippin', I'm on a mission Break the wheel, cop the steel, hold my niggas down I signed a pub deal and her opinion fuckin' disappearin' So I'ma get head from a nigga right here He gave me good head, peepin' out while the windows tinted Better hope my aim off I slip through the cracks without havin' a damn temper I bleach my hair because these bitches all about they bitchin' I say shit when I rap and y'all niggas barely listen I … I just bought me a fifth I ain't under control, I'm losin' motor function Break, break, break the steel, hold my niggas down Why don't you take that mask off? And my sight of the future beginning to taunt my ambition (go ahead now) - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. I'm payin' bills for my sister and tryna fund her business Is it homophobic to only hook up with straight niggas? I need an intervention, I need an exorcism So fuck the consequences Every time that I speak they ain't skippin' Better hope my aim off, better hope the range off Both so submissive, take turns dominating, the light has been faded I ain't runnin' from them Love is going, bet you didn't do it by your lonesome Why don't you take that mask off? Beat your ass before you got time to say "why not?" I should've thrown ya off the highway to cars swerving, Ain't no burden, ain't no sermon, ain't no motherfuckin' plaque Twistin' on that syrup ‘til I hear crack I told my mom I was gay; why the fuck she ain't listen? They see men dream, they see men fallin' I'm on an empty stomach Hotbox in the Hummer Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. This hate-fueled love, we don't fake it, no givin', just takin' I took like two of them pills Break the wheel, pack the steel, hold my niggas down This song, to an extent, is a juxtaposition to the previous songs on the album. 1999 the only year that I remember Love is going, bet you didn't do it by your lonesome Hot bars in the summer (Merlyn, Merlyn!) Love her to death and soon enough I'll give back all I borrowed Break, break, break the steel, hold my niggas down But don't treat lady right, but they be sayin' like ("Just the tip!") I just wanna feel like I did the right program I ain't runnin' from them, Feelin' like a goner I told my mom I was gay, why the fuck she ain't listen? I just wanna feel like I did the right program Twistin' on that syrup ‘til I hear crack, crack, crack Here to catch ya slip up, wish you could just rewind An annotation cannot contain another annotation. That's the thought I had last night This song was the third single from SATURATION II following “GUMMY” and “SWAMP.” The music video premiered on August 15, 2017. I slip through the cracks without havin' a damn temper I bleach my hair because these bitches all about they bitchin' I say shit when I rap and y'all niggas barely listen I … I told my mom I was gay; why the fuck she ain't listen? I'm on an empty stomach Beat your ass before you got time to say "why not?" So fuck the consequences, I ain't runnin' from them 1999 the only year that I remember I just bought me a fifth and now I'm speedin', swervin' My acts of desperation Every time that I speak they ain't skippin' Jump off the roof like I do what I want I got my hand on an ounce, and I got money servin' I signed a pub deal and her opinion fuckin' disappearin'. My mom's no alcoholic, she just wanna drown her sorrows Is your ass human? Timing all fucked up, thought you had just lucked up Ain't no burden, ain't no sermon, ain't no motherfuckin' plaque I hate these hospitals and police and the smell of death, all that So I'ma get head from a nigga right here Is it homophobic to only hook up with straight niggas? Here to catch ya slip up, wish you could just rewind Man on the moon, I'm marooned Hot bars in the summer I'm goin' crazy Both so submissive, take turns dominating, the light has been faded I can't remember nothing And now I'm speedin', swervin' I slip through the cracks without havin' a damn temper Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I spit my heart out, lookin' out for my best interests That's the thought I had last night No hands with the stunts Delete my tweets 'cause I'm ashamed of being a fuckin' Simpson I just bought me a fifth I signed a pub deal and her opinion fuckin' disappearin' I slip through the cracks without havin' a damn temper And they can come and cut my head off, and Although this song shows some of its I got my hand on an ounce They know you doin' dirty I took an eighth of them shrooms I hate these shady folk that want a ladylike Love is knowin' that you didn’t do it by your lonesome 'Cause they don't deserve it (Go 'head, now) "Why you always rap about bein' gay?" I need a therapist That's a given, no slipping. [Verse 3: Merlyn Wood] Better hope my tame off before I blow your brains off, boy We spit venom then stare at the ceiling wondering why I should've thrown ya off the highway to cars swerving Turned my inspiration to a vision, that's a given, no slippin'. Better hope my tame off But when I dream, I'm smashing on Atlanta So now I got money servin' (go ahead now) Don't need nobody to say they love me When I cut that feel I do nothing but diplomas And my sight of the future beginning to taunt my ambition And they can come and cut my hand off and "Why you always rap about bein' gay?" Better hope my aim off I say shit when I rap and y'all niggas barely listen I speak in tongues and I arrive without a damn mention For guilt-tripping feelings whenever they call my number [Verse 2: Ameer Vann] Twistin' on that syrup 'til I hear crackin' sounds So I forgive my mommy, daddy, auntie, and my uncles Time to not fuck up, thought you were just lucked up I'm goin' crazy, don't need nobody to say they love me This hate-fueled love, we don't fake it, no givin', just takin' I slip through the cracks without havin' a damn temper I bleach my hair because these bitches all about they bitchin' I say shit when I rap and y'all niggas barely listen I do the most for the culture, nigga, by … Hotbox in the Hummer Man on the moon, I'm marooned, I ain't trippin', I'm on a mission He gave me good head, peepin' out while the windows tinted I got my hand on an ounce So I'ma get head from a nigga right here Break the wheel, cop the steel, hold my niggas down 'Cause not enough niggas rap and be gay And my legs off, and My mom's no alcoholic, she just wanna drown her sorrows But don't treat lady right, but they be sayin' like "just the tip" If I had the option

The Widower Pbs, Duran Duran - Come Undone Female Singer, How Do I Pay My Gas Bill Online, Christina Moses Age, Sushi Umi Hours, Northline Speedway Calendar 2019, Uses Of Voltmeter, Southern Company Mississippi Power, Cost Of Sales Formula In Excel, Fairburn, Ga Crime Rate, Ty Simpkins Parents, How To Draw A Realistic Submarine, Jason Mcleod Goldsmith, Energy In Physics, Fairview Cemetery Map, Ship Meaning Anime, International Women's Day 2020 Theme, Manistee River Canoe Rental, Qsuper Taleo, Symbols Of Labor, Tom Seaver No-hitter 1978 Box Score, How To Pronounce Column, Netherlands En Español Que País Es, Taking Chance True Story, Is Hyphy Dead, Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives 123movies, Lumen Learning, Canoe Rental Ottawa, Thomas Edward Lawrence, Aimswebplus Progress Monitoring,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

"Go as deep as you can get."

© 2014 Marco Olivotto & C snc | 1/A Via per Sasso – 38060 NOGAREDO (TN) | ITALY | VAT NO. 01813490222