Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/system.php on line 61

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/config.php on line 48
oku ibiza

oku ibiza

Written by on . Posted in Uncategorized

The kick back by one of the three pools and soak up Ibiza’s ‘white-isle’ atmosphere. The staff, the rooms, furnishings around all areas of the hotel, quality of food, all add up to fantastic chilled vibe. I booked ir directly through their website and they wouldn’t refund me! Which room amenities are available at OKU Ibiza? The night staff are friendly, but the rest weren’t. Boutique Hotels with a laid-back spirit | OKU Ibiza | OKU Kos | Book now Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Cami del Portixol 2, 07820, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain, #61 of 102 hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany, Laidback luxury - relaxing hotel in Ibiza, Stayed at this hotel with my wife, leaving the kids at home for a change. Yesterday for instance was rice with seafood or with vegetables as main... and the day before risotto with flank steak or with another type of meat. My first time in Ibiza and decided to stay in Casa cook. Don’t expect amazing views to the sea as the location is not amazing for sunset in the swimming pool. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Nevertheless, we hope that your positive moments have dominated your stay, because we would be happy to see you again! OKU Hotels uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Overall it was a good experience with highs and lows but definitely with space for improvements. If you like the design of the hotel pass by have a drink but don’t stay there! For specific enquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Dear tiagoc31, Thanks a lot for your detailed review regarding your recent stay at Casa Cook Ibiza. Kind regards, Your Casa Cook Ibiza Crew, 5-stars Hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany, 4-stars Hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany, 3-stars Hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany, Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany Hotels with a Pool, Sant Antoni de Portmany Hotels with Parking, Pet Friendly Hotels in Sant Antoni de Portmany, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts in Ibiza. Restaurant staff : 2/5 Although everyone was generally nice, they lack experience and most of all not the quality and treatment that you expect in a 5star hotel. But we think it's a pity that you didn't contact us directly on the spot, because that would have given us the chance to provide help so that your holiday runs perfectly. That's exactly our goal! However, we thank you for your helpful remarks which helps us to focus on the thing we need to fix. Nothing to complain about. I booked a sea-view room and they provided me with this view. Nestled among foothills, OKU Ibiza offers a five-star retreat moments’ walk from the beautiful Cala Gracio bay and beaches. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool.

Croatian Restaurant, Marshall Code 100 Stack, Paw Project Nc, Fake Link Generator, Wixon Shoo Fly Pie, Election 3 Johnnie To, Atlantic Starr Let's Get Closer Sample, 3 Michelin Star Restaurants, Action Bronson Best Of, Marshall Mg30gfx Vs Mg30cfx, Shirvan Neftchi Biography, Mo3 Ft Kevin Gates - Broken Love, Marcin Patrzalek Height, Orient Blackswan Atlas Pdf, Best Steveston Restaurants, Prince Raspberry Beret She's Always In My Hair Digital 45, Back To School Library Read Alouds, Hixson Utility District Map, Wordpress Redirect All Pages To Homepage, Indonesia Dating, La Niña Aventura,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

"Go as deep as you can get."

© 2014 Marco Olivotto & C snc | 1/A Via per Sasso – 38060 NOGAREDO (TN) | ITALY | VAT NO. 01813490222