Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/system.php on line 61

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/config.php on line 48
so much fun (deluxe review) Nai Thai, Tutto Il Giorno Southampton Menu, Victor Ortiz Boxrec, 2 Minutes Of Fame Comedians, Arat Dink, Mickey Munday, Is My Cat A Bombay, Frog Graham Gpx, Gouda Pronunciation, Tokyo Cedar Falls, The Regent Club, Clinique Happy Heart Gift Set, University Of Utah Jobs Southern Utah, Which Of The Following Transactions Are Counted In Gdp?, Kona Grill Nutrition Cilantro Lime Chicken, Rear Window Apartment Layout, What Is Current And Voltage, Unexpected Attack Synonym, Current Vs Currant, Mlc Masterkey Business Super Exit Fees, Wpcf7_before_send_mail Get Form Id, Adidas Superstar Slip On White, Jamie Tarses, Asia Cup 2020, Cheltenham Victoria Population, Is Richard Schiff Related To Adam Schiff, How Much Did Roy Rogers Pay For Trigger, Amp News Royal Commission, Zootopia Awards, Fleming's Nyc, Productivity Commission Superannuation Best Funds, " />

so much fun (deluxe review)

Written by on . Posted in Uncategorized

Liked by 2 people. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. One of the best of 2019. Young Thug's official debut suffers from it. So Much Fun is the debut studio album by American rapper Young Thug, it was released on August 16, 2019, by 300 Entertainment and Atlantic Records.The album features guest appearances from Future, Machine Gun Kelly, Gunna, Lil Baby, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Duke, 21 Savage, Doe Boy, Lil Keed, Quavo, Juice Wrld, Nav, J. Cole, and Travis Scott.The album was supported by the singles "The London" and "Hot". Good album, bump it everyday. Lists. That's all you need really. Because that's when HATE sets in, to me I love when people Hate. What's the scariest album you've ever heard? 64. Dec 25, 2019. Comments (1) Discography. DELUXE ONLY tracks aren’t that special, but It’s pretty much impossible for Thugger to make any music that isn’t leagues above his peers... 1. Best Albums. Keep up the awesome work. Even with the 19-track standard edition, there are several forgettable tracks that could have been removed from this 80-minute project. I'm new to the fan club, but I always said the best artist are the ones that take their own lane and go with it. I tried to keep a somewhat dreamy and funky sound throughout and I’m very proud of how it turned out. And thug has definitely done that. More Reviews by oscarepic. Log In / Sign Up. When it first came out I was just becoming more serious with the music I was listening to and this wasn't fitting the serious vibe. Mr. 74. I've relaxed a bit and find actually that this is quite a bit of fun as the title suggests. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019, I must say, Thug be snappin'. it can either be something youve experienced yourself or something from an official live album (cough cough its for a list), https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/270201-shaffer-the-darklord-mark-of-the-beast.php, https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/258244-stankysauce-pretty-things.php, https://soundcloud.com/user-775956185/sets/pretty-things. 2019 Preview Editors’ Notes There aren’t many rappers who ... Thug sounds elated to be making music across So Much Fun, unloading quirky stream-of-consciousness bars like rounds from one of the many guns he so often cites. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. December 20, … News. Consistency is difficult to attain with a 24-track project. My only question is why does Machine Gun Kelly still exist? And when people talk down on ya,,,axx that's guud. Goblin is the main standout, but i do appreciate the whole feel of this project (and i think the 7 track run is a good length) but there is not as much replay ability present... With on point horror movie references, and the most terrifying undertone i’ve heard in a while i genuinly think Wopster 2 is Lil Wop’s best project. New Releases. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 59. I enjoy the bopping instrumentation, especially when accompanied by his unique energy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for So Much Fun (Deluxe) [Explicit] at Amazon.com. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for So Much Fun (Deluxe) [Explicit], © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Comments. Music Reviews: So Much Fun (Deluxe) by Young Thug released in 2019 via 300 Entertainment. This version is already superior for having the Hot Remix on it. At least they are paying attention to ya. Even though people complain about Digga commercializing, id argue this is his best song yet. Still, this is his most complete project to date. NR. Genres. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Can't he just go away to the mountains and retire there forever? Hello fellow man/woman/pronoun, what’s your favorite album to exercise to? 81. Dec 25, 2019. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. #$limeSeaon. Jul 10, 2020. Barter 6. Sorry to bug you, but I just finished a new little EP and I’d love some feedback on it if you have the time! Overview. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. User Reviews. This album is exactly what it means, fun. So Much Fun (Deluxe) Critic Score. Based on 49 ratings. Also, this is a big experiment for me so I’d like to know your favourite and least favourite tracks and why. 71. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I'm Up. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Extra tracks added were some heat. In “So Much Fun,” I feel like you get smooth trap beats, military-like beats, and beats that simply have great energy attached to it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019. Young Thug - So Much Fun (DELUXE) REACTION/REVIEW - YouTube Sign In. Kudos must go to all of the producers on this album for their quality offerings, but even more kudos must go to Thugger for piecing together a bunch of s**t that sounds unique and hard-hitting. Submit Correction. Abuse of this feature may prevent future contributions from your account. This page works best with JavaScript. User Score. Young Thug. Comethazine is actually fucking hilarious, feel so blessed we got this record. This whole album is great from top to bottom. Community. I’m gonna put all the submissions into a list and listen to pick the most uplifting tracks and organize them into the AOTY Workout Playlist 2020. if you had to choose a live performance of a song that's better than the original studio recording, what would it be? I've come around on this album. View more user review discussion. Hey! Details . No replies yet. Discover. So Much Fun (Deluxe) oscarepic. Featuring several of his acolytes, So Much Fun remains a triumphant showcase for the iconoclastic Young Thug and one of his best albums to date. ( for a list), “I’m back me Maryann but new name is awesome, Nice ratings!! So Much Fun. Liked By. Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2019.

Nai Thai, Tutto Il Giorno Southampton Menu, Victor Ortiz Boxrec, 2 Minutes Of Fame Comedians, Arat Dink, Mickey Munday, Is My Cat A Bombay, Frog Graham Gpx, Gouda Pronunciation, Tokyo Cedar Falls, The Regent Club, Clinique Happy Heart Gift Set, University Of Utah Jobs Southern Utah, Which Of The Following Transactions Are Counted In Gdp?, Kona Grill Nutrition Cilantro Lime Chicken, Rear Window Apartment Layout, What Is Current And Voltage, Unexpected Attack Synonym, Current Vs Currant, Mlc Masterkey Business Super Exit Fees, Wpcf7_before_send_mail Get Form Id, Adidas Superstar Slip On White, Jamie Tarses, Asia Cup 2020, Cheltenham Victoria Population, Is Richard Schiff Related To Adam Schiff, How Much Did Roy Rogers Pay For Trigger, Amp News Royal Commission, Zootopia Awards, Fleming's Nyc, Productivity Commission Superannuation Best Funds,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

"Go as deep as you can get."

© 2014 Marco Olivotto & C snc | 1/A Via per Sasso – 38060 NOGAREDO (TN) | ITALY | VAT NO. 01813490222