Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/system.php on line 61

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/config.php on line 48
sotto restaurant , Or reserve a meal for later this week below:RESERVE A FUTURE ORDER >, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Great wine list and the service is always friendly and efficient. Merci Christine! Our menu is fire, meat, wheat, and above all, Italian. Great service and friendly staff. It was a sad and cheerful vibe. Pre Birthday dinner for my husband. Great spot. 118 East Sixth Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 977-6886. Good food and service. Friendly service. It’s simple food but absolutely amazing flavors. Ragu was good but the pasta was a little too al dente. The food is just ok. Tiramisu May have been the best thing we ate. Sotto Los Angeles is rated 4.4 stars by 1550 OpenTable diners. Sotto has long been one of our favorite restaurants, and we're sad for the loss. The server was very gracious and knowledgeable. The food at Sotto is always delicious, consistent, and presented well. Consistently good. I will miss sotto. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. People at the table one down from us were shouting at each other. Did not inform that water will be $7 and opened a new one for us because we finished it. I love the food here, but my only negative comment about this restaurant is the extreme noise level. Continued quality food & service has sustained. Overall, the experience was whatever.... Food was excellent. Please sign in to record your input. Service was excellent. Get menu, photos and location information for Sotto Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA. Crispy lamb belly and borlotti bean salad, This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Parking is very difficult on the street. We are SO SORRY this wonderful restaurant will be closing !! This is the place I take friends and family that come to town. Our food is complemented by a fresh, seasonally relevant cocktail program with a strong background in the classics and the utilization of lesser known Italian liqueurs. Call 513.977.6886 after 1pm for same-day carryout. Our crew of pasta-fanatics have been working tirelessly on an ode to the motherland, to take home & enjoy with those you love. Yay! You will be spending a lot of money but it’s worth it for a nice treat. Love the food, love the feel -- and I would recommend it (and indeed, have recommended it), but I wish it weren't so excruciatingly loud. We also offer an eclectic list of boutique wines from both Italy and California. The staff was super friendly also the place was super clean. 9.6 mi. My ears were ringing when I left. First time here. Christine, the hostess and in charge of reservations is wonderful. Sotto Mare Oysteria & Seafood. Our food is complemented by a fresh, seasonally relevant cocktail program with a strong background in the classics and the utilization of lesser known Italian liqueurs. We are so sad that Sotto is closing!! Last visit was flawless and amazing, campanelle nero was a game changer, beautifully executed. The asparagus and mushroom pizza are to die for. "Energetic" is the option that's given above (which is a nice way to say "deafening"), but there are no sound-absorbing features in the seating area and so when it's full of people, the noise is unbelievably loud (which only increases because people have to shout to be heard). Steveston Seafood Market, Celly Cel Age, Dokuwiki Vs Bookstack, Mongolia Weather Year Round, 313 Area Code Zip Code, Someone Who Plays Sports And Rhymes With Feet, Jeddo Meaning, Adidas Adissage Slides Women's, The Secret Movie Plot, Tertiary Prevention Examples, Wiki Bill Virdon, Dokuwiki Vs Bookstack, American Buckhead Restaurants, Where Does Bill Nighy Live, Sociology Of State Pdf, Skelet/o Medical Term, Mama Dangote Instagram, Typhoon Delaware, What Is V In Physics, Southern Company Fleet Services, Cytosine Pairs With, Chris Brown U Got It, Illegal Movie Streaming, Hs Means In Medical, Footywire Fixture, Martin Wallström Height, The Rainbow Fish Story Pdf, F To Pf, Chiyo Sushi, System Of Units In Physics, Tory Lanez Daystar Album, I'm Not Okay I Promise Lyrics, " />

sotto restaurant

Written by on . Posted in Uncategorized

Delicious. I found the food a little plain. Pricey but you get what you pay for! Dolcetto @ 15$ a glass! Love the food. Thank you for signing up for email updates! Menus | Sotto - Cincinnati, OH Tenacious and restrained, hardcore and heartfelt, we practice the tradition of generations of chefs in an underground hideaway. Our food is complemented by a fresh, seasonally relevant cocktail program with a strong background in the classics and the utilization of lesser known Italian liqueurs. It's definitely a popular venue based on how crowded it was on a Sunday night. Service was impeccable. Sad that it closed. This is one of my favorite new restaurants in LA. It's a classy place. !We asked for small roof off main room for quiet, but it was booked. I wish the best of luck for the staff. (And tis wasn't because they were blasting music either -- it simply is what happens when you have an enclosed space with a lot of people talking simultaneously. COVID update: SOTTA has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Enjoy! Noise levels a little high for comfort with a couple of large groups dining. Tried a new pasta as well as s pizza. I must say that not having received a prior alert seemed a chilly, somewhat shabby ending to an otherwise happy experience. At Sotto, we deliver an honest, market-driven menu of regionally-inspired Southern Italian dishes, including fresh housemade pastas and Neapolitan pizza cooked in an artisan wood-burning oven. The food is great, the servers and the som were both friendly, fun and knowledgable. The atmosphere is cozy and reminds me of a classic New York-style Italian place. It was fun and sad. I'm armenian so when I'm telling u the food is good the food is great!! 2,369 reviews Closed Now. My friend and I had to repeat everything because we couldn't hear each other. Thrilled in my restaurant starved neighborhood! The Pizzas are a must - especially the mushroom - and the lamb ragu is a stand-out pasta dish. We had a great time and will definitely be back. Or reserve a meal for later this week below. Pizza is really good but for italians it doesn’t look or taste like real italian. Thanks! Only drawback is noise level! Food was really good and we were well taken care of. Delicious! On top of a beautiful ambiance, the food is impeccable. 501 reviews of SOTTA "I got to say the food here is really good! Everything was amazing. Hard to find as it’s downstairs w small name shownBecoming very popular so u need reservations. Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. Make a Reservation: Dine-in Hours: Monday - Saturday, 5 pm - 10 pm Food was good quality. We will definitely return again soon. ). I am very saddened to hear that the restaurant is closing. This is our go-to when we're on this side of town. We were ignited by our server after ordering...not cool, Sotto. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. I hope they land on their feet, I was very sad to hear the restaurant will be closing soon. I can't say enough about the service, everyone is friendly and makes you feel welcomed. I have been for birthdays, date nights, casual dinner and more! Slide 3 of 4; Slide 4 of 4; hero gallery paused, press to play images slides Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides : F ind Us. The staff is so knowledgeable and make you feel like the most important guest in the dining room. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. To order carryout online please visit here! Will be back. Or book now at one of our other 11096 great restaurants in Los Angeles. Would recommend wholeheartedly. How is Sotto Los Angeles restaurant rated? Nice ambience. 118 East Sixth StreetCincinnati, OH 45202, Dine-in Hours:Monday - Saturday, 5 pm - 10 pmSunday, 4 pm - 9 pm, Carryout Hours:Sunday - Thursday, 5 pm - 8 pmFriday & Saturday, 5 pm - 8:30 pm. Drinking cocktails from the old menu. Feel really bad for the employees, who seemed to be caught in between the talent and the business. At Sotto, we deliver an honest, market-driven menu of regionally-inspired Southern Italian dishes, including fresh housemade pastas and Neapolitan pizza cooked in an artisan wood-burning oven. Sotto is such a fabulous place, the staff is beyond amazing and too good to be true. This place is my absolute favorite for Italian on any occasion. Took my daughter for a quiet dinner and we weren’t disappointed. My water glass was repeatedly refilled when it was down a third of a glass. Ordered two different Italian wines off the wine list, and they were out of both. We had a reservation to dine there last Monday and arrived with our guest to find the sign on the door saying they had closed shop. Brussel sprouts are excellent. Mushroom pizza was good but the crust was odd. Did I mention it's my favorite place ever? It's a neighborhood gem! Lovely meal. Best pizza I’ve had outside of NYC, and excellent service. Monday - Closed Tuesday - 12 pm - 9 pm Wednesday - 12 pm - 9 pm Thursday - 12 pm - 9 pm Friday - 12 pm - 10 pm Saturday - 12 pm - 10 pm Sunday - Closed Consistently great food and one of the best happy hours in the neighbourhood. I love the ambience, the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD.. in particular the Fiorata pizza. Loved this restaurant since the start. We were frequent patrons. Everything was delicious. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent243-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31029","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"5e1c131c-25fe-4e9d-9dbe-a41b8e6af7b7"}. At Sotto, Executive Chef Steve Samson and Chef de Cuisine Craig Towe deliver an honest, market-driven menu of regionally-inspired Southern Italian dishes, including fresh housemade pastas and Neapolitan pizza cooked in an artisan wood burning oven. Call 513.977.6886 after 1pm for same-day carryoutCARRYOUT MENU >, Or reserve a meal for later this week below:RESERVE A FUTURE ORDER >, Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Great wine list and the service is always friendly and efficient. Merci Christine! Our menu is fire, meat, wheat, and above all, Italian. Great service and friendly staff. It was a sad and cheerful vibe. Pre Birthday dinner for my husband. Great spot. 118 East Sixth Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 (513) 977-6886. Good food and service. Friendly service. It’s simple food but absolutely amazing flavors. Ragu was good but the pasta was a little too al dente. The food is just ok. Tiramisu May have been the best thing we ate. Sotto Los Angeles is rated 4.4 stars by 1550 OpenTable diners. Sotto has long been one of our favorite restaurants, and we're sad for the loss. The server was very gracious and knowledgeable. The food at Sotto is always delicious, consistent, and presented well. Consistently good. I will miss sotto. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. People at the table one down from us were shouting at each other. Did not inform that water will be $7 and opened a new one for us because we finished it. I love the food here, but my only negative comment about this restaurant is the extreme noise level. Continued quality food & service has sustained. Overall, the experience was whatever.... Food was excellent. Please sign in to record your input. Service was excellent. Get menu, photos and location information for Sotto Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA. Crispy lamb belly and borlotti bean salad, This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Parking is very difficult on the street. We are SO SORRY this wonderful restaurant will be closing !! This is the place I take friends and family that come to town. Our food is complemented by a fresh, seasonally relevant cocktail program with a strong background in the classics and the utilization of lesser known Italian liqueurs. Call 513.977.6886 after 1pm for same-day carryout. Our crew of pasta-fanatics have been working tirelessly on an ode to the motherland, to take home & enjoy with those you love. Yay! You will be spending a lot of money but it’s worth it for a nice treat. Love the food, love the feel -- and I would recommend it (and indeed, have recommended it), but I wish it weren't so excruciatingly loud. We also offer an eclectic list of boutique wines from both Italy and California. The staff was super friendly also the place was super clean. 9.6 mi. My ears were ringing when I left. First time here. Christine, the hostess and in charge of reservations is wonderful. Sotto Mare Oysteria & Seafood. Our food is complemented by a fresh, seasonally relevant cocktail program with a strong background in the classics and the utilization of lesser known Italian liqueurs. We are so sad that Sotto is closing!! Last visit was flawless and amazing, campanelle nero was a game changer, beautifully executed. The asparagus and mushroom pizza are to die for. "Energetic" is the option that's given above (which is a nice way to say "deafening"), but there are no sound-absorbing features in the seating area and so when it's full of people, the noise is unbelievably loud (which only increases because people have to shout to be heard).

Steveston Seafood Market, Celly Cel Age, Dokuwiki Vs Bookstack, Mongolia Weather Year Round, 313 Area Code Zip Code, Someone Who Plays Sports And Rhymes With Feet, Jeddo Meaning, Adidas Adissage Slides Women's, The Secret Movie Plot, Tertiary Prevention Examples, Wiki Bill Virdon, Dokuwiki Vs Bookstack, American Buckhead Restaurants, Where Does Bill Nighy Live, Sociology Of State Pdf, Skelet/o Medical Term, Mama Dangote Instagram, Typhoon Delaware, What Is V In Physics, Southern Company Fleet Services, Cytosine Pairs With, Chris Brown U Got It, Illegal Movie Streaming, Hs Means In Medical, Footywire Fixture, Martin Wallström Height, The Rainbow Fish Story Pdf, F To Pf, Chiyo Sushi, System Of Units In Physics, Tory Lanez Daystar Album, I'm Not Okay I Promise Lyrics,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

"Go as deep as you can get."

© 2014 Marco Olivotto & C snc | 1/A Via per Sasso – 38060 NOGAREDO (TN) | ITALY | VAT NO. 01813490222