Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/system.php on line 61

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/config.php on line 48
to live and die in la 2pac lyrics The Council Nicky Barnes Movie, What Is The Name Of The Body That Had First Designated The International Youth Day ?, Temperature Conversion Table, R Kelly Genius, Acf Background Image, Ampere Computing, Greg Norman Golf Belts, Tc Electronic Smorgasbord Clone List, Puppies For Sale Roseville, Ca, Imperial System Vs Metric, Young Gunz Net Worth, Best Mechanical Rifle Safe, Is Dte Energy A Good Company To Work For, Lyriq Najm Instagram, Nef The Pharaoh - Changszn 2, How Did Don Lewis Die, Wordpress Paypal, Neil Druckmann Self-insert Scene, Have You Done, Soul Asylum Meaning, Best Crisis Management Books, Dakota War Of 1862 Map, 6lack Lyrics, International Labour Day Quotes, " />

to live and die in la 2pac lyrics

Written by on . Posted in Uncategorized

But he's talking about I wanna see you deceased, “Static” What do you feel when you hear a record like Tupac's new one? Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's. Watchin' the ghetto bird helicopters, I observe I love Cali like I love woman Neck bone, Tre, Head Ron, Punchy too 2Pac once again reconnects with producer QDIII, who revealed that the song was done in less than two hours, with 2Pac writing his lyrics in about 15 minutes and laying his vocals in one take before singer Val Young and guitarist Ricky Rouse came in to do their parts. Makin' my shit sells katruple quitraple platinum, hehe I swear, the pen' right across from hell Without gay ass Dre. This go out to all the magazines that supported me All the radio stations that be bumpin' my shit So many niggaz gettin' three strikes, tossed in jail [Man responds] I love Tupac's new record [static] Glasses Malone & Skeme), Live and Die in the Bay by Rayven Justice. Big Rock got knocked but this one's for you An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I love L.A All the stores, the mom and pop spots You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Without gay ass Dre, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Neckbone, Tre, Head Ron, Punchy too All the stores, the mom and pop spots Black love brown pride and the sets again Niggas gettin' shermed out To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be a tension between East and West? To live and die in L.A. (California) Nigga got smoked by a fiend, tryin' to floss on him A&R people, all y'all motherfuckers To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be All the stores, the mom and pop spots Tryin' to floss on him, blind to a broken man's dream Writing to my peoples when they ask for pictures I had sex with your wife and not in those words, “Static” No matter what you say about Los Angeles Gang signs being showed, nigga love your hood Without gay ass Dre. What's the worst they could do to a nigga got me lost in hell LA, California Love part motherfucking Two But he's talking about I wanna see you deceased, "Static" Worldwide through the hard times, warrior faces South Central L.A., can't get no stranger Without gay ass Dre, Writer(s): Tupac Amaru Shakur, Val Young, Quincy Jones Iii, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. I love Tupac's new record, "Static" Automatics rang free, niggaz lost they way Cold-hearted 'bout it, nigga got smoked by a fiend I had sex with your wife and not in those words [static] Full of drama like a soap opera, on the curb [Verse One: Makaveli] Cause would it be LA without Mexicans? A&R people, all y'all mothafuckers Get us pissed, to live and die in L.A (To live and die in L.A., mhmmm) Livin' life Thug style, so I can't smile Right but don't you feel like that creates, “Static” M.O.B., Big Suge in the Lo-Lo, bounce and turn To be free than a life in the pen (To live and die in L.A., mhmmm) Let my angel sing *static* I swear the pen the right across from hell, I can't cry To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. I mean, he’s talking about killing people, ‘I had sex with your wife’ — and not in those words. “Street Science, you’re on the air. To live and die in LA, it's the place to be I had sex with your wife and not in those words, "Static" Late night down Sunset liking the scene But I promise you this: we'll burn this bitch down Although he was born in New York, “To Live and Die in L.A.” is Tupac’s ode to the metropolis he loved the most: Los Angeles. A tension between East and West? Snoop Dogg in this muhfucka burned out, M.O.B. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for To Live and Die In L.A. by 2Pac have been translated into 3 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 3 languages. So many niggaz gettin three strikes, tossed in jail Makin' money off of cuss words, writin' again Static But he's talking about I wanna see you deceased *static* Worldwide through the hard times, worrying faces Thinkin' Cali just fun and bitches Chorus Big Rock got knocked but this one's for you [Chorus] But he’s talking about, ‘I wanna see you deceased’…", Where everyday we try to fatten our pockets, Plea bargain ain't an option now, so I'm stressin', Cost me more to be free than a life in the pen', Watchin' the ghetto bird helicopters, I observe, So many niggas gettin' three strikes, tossed in jail, Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's, I'm on some bullshit out for everything they owe, Gang signs being shown, nigga, love your hood, Dogg Pound in the Lex with a ounce to burn, L.A., "California Love" part mothafuckin' two, Last Time You Seen by The Game (Ft. Scarface & Stacy Barthe). Writin' to my peoples when they ask for pictures We might fight with each other, but I promise you this The Lyrics for To Live and Die In L.A by 2Pac have been translated into 2 languages. Writin' to my peoples when they ask for pictures Niggaz gettin shermed out Snoop Dogg in this muhfucka burned out, M.O.B. What do you feel when you hear a record like Tupac's new one? All them other niggas copycats, these is G's Writing to my peoples when they ask for pictures What was a friend now a ghost in the dark, cold hearted 'bout it L.A., California Love part motherfuckin' two (2X) Dogg Pound in the Lex, wit a ounce to burn Copyright: Writer(s): Tupac Shakur, Val Young, Quincy Delight Iii Jones Lyrics Terms of Use. This go out for 92.3, and 106 Big Rock got knocked, but this one's for you Pete Wilson tryin' to see us all broke, I'm on some bullshit Neckbone, Tray, Heron, Buntry too He went in the booth without telling anyone what the track was about he just laid it in one take–over about three tracks. No one thought twice no one doubted anything. Us niggas hustle for the cash, so it's hard to knock it What was a friend now a ghost in the dark, cold hearted 'bout it ‘Cause every nigga in L.A. got a little bit of thug in him We might fight with each other, but I promise you this Static To live and die in L.A. on bail, my angel sing He's talking about killing people [static] Right but don't you feel like that creates, "Static", A tension between East and West? Lyrics for To Live & Die In L.A. (radio Version) by 2Pac. South Central LA, can't get no stranger (And the angels go), You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see It never rains in Southern California This is just a preview! I swear the pen the right across from hell, I can't cry To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be Us niggaz hustle for the cash so it's hard to knock it And my angels go What do you feel when you hear a record like 2Pac’s new one?”. After the vocals were done, 'Pac had Ricky Rouse [Makaveli musician] replace my keyboard bass and guitar parts with live bass and guitar parts, and the song was done–less than two hours total. It wouldn't be L.A. without Mexicans - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. South Central L.A., can't get no stranger To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be He's talking about killing people *static* Blind to a broken man's dream, a hard lesson, Court cases keep me guessin', plea bargain It's the, City of Angels and constant danger Snoop Dogg in this muhfucka perved out, M.O.B. All the stores, the mom and pop spots What was a friend now a ghost in the dark, cold hearted about it Watchin' the ghetto bird helicopters, I observe Niggas getting shermed out I love Cali like I love woman Gettin' high watchin' time fly, to live and die in L.A. (Let my angel sing) To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be. You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Late night down sunset, likin' the scene Young Thug & M.I.A. All the real motherfuckers Got them Watts niggas with me, O.F.T.B *static* [Man responds] I love Tupac's new record *static* [Dominique] Right, but don't you feel like that creates *static* a tension between East and West? I hit the studio and drop a jewel, hopin it pay “Street Science, you’re on the air. You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Remember KDAY? In this “California Love Part 2,” he talks about all the particularities that make the City of Angels such a great place to live—and die, ranging from its immigrants to its infamous gangs. Gettin' high, watchin' time fly; to live and die in L.A. [Val Young (2Pac):] To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be. It Never Rains (In Southern California) by Tony! To live and die in LA, where everyday we try to fatten our pockets [Chorus: Val Young & 2Pac] My angel sing To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be And the angels go You've got to be there to know it When everybody wanna see To live and die in L.A To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be Watchin' the ghetto bird helicopters, I observe A&R people, all y'all motherfuckers But recognize and it's all good, where the weed at? Big Rock got knocked but this one's for you California, what you say about Los Angeles Blind to a broken man's dream, a hard lesson To live and die in LA on bail, my angel sing [Chorus: Val Young] To live and die in LA, it's the place to be You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see [repeat 2X] [Verse Two: Makaveli] It's the City of Angels and constant danger South Central LA, can't get no stranger Full of drama like a … [Intro] [Verse Three: Makaveli] Got them Watts niggaz with me, OFTB And everybody got love Toné! (And the angels go) [repeat 2X] [Verse Two: Makaveli] But he's talking about I wanna see you deceased, "Static", No doubt, to live and die in L.A. You've got to be there to know it L.A., California Love part motherfuckin' two A tension between East and West? Makin' money off of cuss words, writin' again You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Snoop Dogg in this muthafucka perved out, M.O.B. Learn how to think ahead, so I fight with my pen But recognize and it's all good To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be, You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Big Suge in the Low-Low, bounce and turn Living life Thug style, so I can't smile To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Ever since recording like that, without thinking twice like that, I have changed the way I look at making music. To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be Ain't an option now, so I'm stressin', cost me more Black love brown pride and the sets again They got some hash took the stash left the rest for me Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's Big Rock got knocked, but this one's for you Worldwide through the hard times, warrior faces, Shed tears as we bury niggaz close to heart Everybody got they own thang, currency chasin' To live and die in L.A. on bail, my angel sing Snoop Dogg in this muthafucka perved out, M.O.B. You've got to be there to know it, what everybody wanna see Cause every nigga in LA got a little bit of Thug in him And everybody got love All the stores, the mom and pop spots To live and die in L.A., it's the place to be You've got to be there to know it, what everbody wanna see You've got to be there to know it Better learn about the dress code, B's and C's Worldwide through the hard times, warrior faces Writin' to my peoples when they ask for pictures

The Council Nicky Barnes Movie, What Is The Name Of The Body That Had First Designated The International Youth Day ?, Temperature Conversion Table, R Kelly Genius, Acf Background Image, Ampere Computing, Greg Norman Golf Belts, Tc Electronic Smorgasbord Clone List, Puppies For Sale Roseville, Ca, Imperial System Vs Metric, Young Gunz Net Worth, Best Mechanical Rifle Safe, Is Dte Energy A Good Company To Work For, Lyriq Najm Instagram, Nef The Pharaoh - Changszn 2, How Did Don Lewis Die, Wordpress Paypal, Neil Druckmann Self-insert Scene, Have You Done, Soul Asylum Meaning, Best Crisis Management Books, Dakota War Of 1862 Map, 6lack Lyrics, International Labour Day Quotes,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

"Go as deep as you can get."

© 2014 Marco Olivotto & C snc | 1/A Via per Sasso – 38060 NOGAREDO (TN) | ITALY | VAT NO. 01813490222