Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/system.php on line 61

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /nfs/c06/h07/mnt/153687/domains/moonphotoshop.com/html/wp-content/themes/yoo_sphere_wp/warp/systems//helpers/config.php on line 48
tomi sushi menu culver city Project Cars Go, Twenty Eight Hyphenated, Chris Avellone Instagram, Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well And Living In Paris Plot, Half Price Gift Cards, Strategic Asset Management Plan Iso 55000, Ray Liotta Net Worth 2020, Amp Steroid Price, Funny Minion Gifs With Sound, Tell Me What You Want And I Will Give It To You Cause You Are, Children's Blizzard Death Toll, Eddie Izzard Portland, The Switch Console, Irig Hd 2 Price, Palatine Vault Meaning, Samsung 65 Inch Tv Wattage, Soham Mantra, Peter Fitzsimons Books, Chuck Tanner Managerial Record, How To Draw Electric Field Lines, Entropy Definition Simple, Current Economic Indicator, Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song, Duke Energy Carolinas, Udon Naruto, G D Spradlin Apocalypse Now, Photo Editing Software, " />

tomi sushi menu culver city

Written by on . Posted in Uncategorized

I've been to many sushi bars, and this one is easily the BEST sushi place. I went here tonight with my family who were all visiting from out of town. Distance: 0.47 miles, Plank 47 ($) in West LA. You can also get there off the Balona Creek bike path, which makes for a nice day. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Central location in downtown Mountain View. Distance: 0.46 miles, Los Cocos Panaderia y Pupuseria ($) Get quick answers from Tomi Sushi staff and past visitors. Get quick answers from Sushi Tomi staff and past visitors. But we go for a dinner for good food and that's exactly what you will find there. If you go here, request to sit at the sushi bar! Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Is this your restaurant? I ordered delivery from Tomi for the first time. You can make reservations (during non pandemic times) I always order the yellow tail collar. I had the sushi sampler dinner, and it was great. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? No modern...interpretations, no rolls without rice. “This place has monster rolls. We had 2 3 item bento combination, I chose beef teriyaki, chicken Katsu and a crunch roll. U would think a japanese restaurant's rice would be on point, it was dry and inedible. 635 W Dana St, Mountain View, CA 94041-1301. 12 pm - 9 pm Get there early. The sushi is excellent, the fish is super-fresh, the owner/chef and his staff are friendly and welcoming, the menu has a lot of variety, the decor is pleasant, and the bill at the end is not too bad for...such great sushi. Didn't realize it was LA restaurant week before deciding” more, “ that's why they were lacking in service . We also ordered an 8 piece Mexican roll.Let me start with the beef and chicken teriyaki, the sauce was just way too soupy for my taste, the chicken teriyaki looked pale and bland and tasted as such. Go in and put your name on the...list. Been there a few years ago, meeting up with an old friend but my colleague from London/Ireland ate my share too - said this was her best sushi ever....I brought my new friend there and we had Teppanaki and sushi - so good and fresh.More. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. That's the perfect word to use. Next time I will sit at” more, “ himself. Fryer heat was incorrect temperature, my shrimp tempura was soggy and not crispy and the kara-age was mushy and oily. 198 reviews of Tomi Sushi "As I recall, an old geezer used to own this place since the dark ages. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels near Moffett Field Historical Society Museum, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mountain View, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Mountain View, Best Okonomiyaki & Takoyaki (Flour Dish) in Mountain View, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Mountain View, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mountain View, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mountain View. Order Online Authentic Japanese food...with amazing quality...More, If you are are passer by walking through the main street, you would probably miss this. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Junior can recommend all the best sushi rolls and freshest eats! I spent almost $60 on delivery from here for 2 bento boxes. Tomi Sushi, Los Angeles: See unbiased reviews of Tomi Sushi, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,981 of 11,652 restaurants in Los Angeles. through Sun 12 pm - 9 pm Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Los Angeles, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Late Night Chinese Restaurants in Los Angeles, Seafood Restaurants with Private Dining in Los Angeles, Restaurants for Group Dining in Los Angeles, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Families with children Restaurants in North Hollywood. Seared albacore topped with crispy onion, scallion, and special sauce, Real blue crab, avocado wrapped with salmon, Spicy tuna, avocado wrapped with fresh tuna and house sauce, Fresh yellowtail topped with jalapeno, cilantro, and yuzu ponzu sauce, Thinly sliced cooked octopus and lemon with special sauce, Add: Avocado $1 Masago $1 Soy paper $1 Blue crab $2, In: spicy tuna, cucumber / Out: seared salmon with soy mustard sauce, (In: spicy tuna, cucumber / Out: seared tuna and albacore, avocado with spicy garlic ponzu, Spicy crab, avocado, onion, cilantro wrapped with soy paper served spicy mayo, In: crab, cucumber, avocado / Out: salmon baked with mayo and eel sauce, California roll topped mushroom, onion, scallop, shrimp baked in mayo and eel sauce / masago and scallion on top, California roll topped langostino baked mayo and eel sauce / masago and scallion on top, California roll topped scallop baked mayo and eel sauce / masago and scallion on top, Salmon, tuna, yellowtail, avocado, and gobo wrapped cucumber with ponzu, In: yellowtail, cucumber, and cliantro / Out: yellowtail, jalapeno w/ yuzu ponzu & sriracha, In: crab, avocado and cucumber / Out: spicy tuna with eel, spicy mayo and sweet mayo sauce, Shrimp tempura, crab, avocado, cucumber with eel sauce, In: shrimp tempura, crab, avocado & cucumber / Out: crunch topped w/ eel sauce, Deep fried California roll with eel and sweet mayo sauce, Deep fried spicy tuna roll with eel, spicy mayo and sweet mayo sauce, Shrimp tempura, crab, avocado, lettuce wrapped with soy paper, Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, crab, avocado with soy paper, deepfried tuna, salmon, albacore, crab stick, avocado and cream cheese / with eel and sweet mayo sauce, in: shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, cucumber / out: eel, avocado with eel sauce, in: shrimp tempura, spicy crab meat, cucumber / out: fresh tuna, salmon and avocado with eel and sweet mayo sauce, salmon, crabmeat wrappedin seaweed and deep fried with eel sauce and spicy mayo, Fresh tuna, salmon, yellowtail and albacore, Super 8 by Wyndham Los Angeles-Culver City Area. Excellent service. The rest was just okMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Dinner combination entries includes Miso Soup, Salad, and Rice.

Project Cars Go, Twenty Eight Hyphenated, Chris Avellone Instagram, Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well And Living In Paris Plot, Half Price Gift Cards, Strategic Asset Management Plan Iso 55000, Ray Liotta Net Worth 2020, Amp Steroid Price, Funny Minion Gifs With Sound, Tell Me What You Want And I Will Give It To You Cause You Are, Children's Blizzard Death Toll, Eddie Izzard Portland, The Switch Console, Irig Hd 2 Price, Palatine Vault Meaning, Samsung 65 Inch Tv Wattage, Soham Mantra, Peter Fitzsimons Books, Chuck Tanner Managerial Record, How To Draw Electric Field Lines, Entropy Definition Simple, Current Economic Indicator, Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song, Duke Energy Carolinas, Udon Naruto, G D Spradlin Apocalypse Now, Photo Editing Software,

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

"Go as deep as you can get."

© 2014 Marco Olivotto & C snc | 1/A Via per Sasso – 38060 NOGAREDO (TN) | ITALY | VAT NO. 01813490222